We believe :
- The Bible to be the inspired Word of God
- Lord Jesus to be God the Son, Who with the Father and the Holy Spirit, are alone to be worshiped and to whom all are accountable.
- That the Lord Jesus came into the world by a virgin birth and has revealed God by His life, atoning death and resurrection.
- That the forgiveness of sins and eternal life, are God’s free gifts to all, who in true repentance, confess their sins and receive Jesus Christ by personal faith as their Lord and Saviour.
- That each true believer receives and is indwelt by the Holy Spirit from the moment of conversion, this being demonstrated by godly living.
- In the Baptism of believers (only) – by immersion.
- That participation in the Lord’s Supper (the Breaking of Bread Service.), is for believers only.
- others, interested, are cordially invited to come as visitors and observe the service.